67 Front Street East at Church, Toronto
+1 416-867-9499
Sunday - Monday 11:30am - 1:00am
Tuesday - Saturday 11:30am - 2:00am

35% of accidents are cause by pixilated, the other 65% are not alcohol related. What does this tell us about the drunk drivers, they seem to have a better record than the sober team. - NOFX, You Drink, You Drive, You Spill

35% of accidents are cause by pixilated, the other 65% are not alcohol related. What does this tell us about the drunk drivers, they seem to have a better record than the sober team. 

— NOFX, You Drink, You Drive, You Spill
Category: